TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- PAYMENTS: All payment made to Premier Tennis Group, LLC are non-refundable.
- MAKING PAYMENTS: Payment made by credit card incurs a 2% supplement. There is no supplement for payment made by check or wire transfer
- DEPOSIT. A Non-Refundable per person deposit of 50% is required to reserve a tour package. Premier Tennis Group, LLC will confirm reservations with Cardholder by e-mail upon receipt of a signed Booking Agreement and deposit. If you are booking within 60 days of the tournament or purchasing individual event tickets, then full, non-refundable payment is due at the time of booking.
- BALANCE PAYMENTS: The balance payment is due 12 weeks prior to arrival, unless otherwise stated in correspondence. Please note that if any payment is not received on time, or for the correct amount we reserve the right to release your reservation, regardless of any payment(s) already received.
- TOUR PRICES. All prices are per person and based on double occupancy.
- CONFIRMATIONS: Your order or reservations can only be confirmed once the required payment has been received and cleared by Premier Tennis Group, LLC.
- CANCELLATIONS. You must send a written notice of your desire to cancel your Tour Package 60 days prior to the first day of the tournament. After 60 days prior to the first day of tournament any outstanding final account balances will be charged. All money paid is non-refundable.
- TICKET DELIVERY. When possible tickets will be awaiting your arrival at your hotel. Individual event tickets will be shipped, normally by FEDEX, one week before the first day of your attendance at the event. Tickets may also be delivered in electronic format.
- GUEST INFORMATION: Failure to comply on time with requests for information relating to official ticket policies may result in your tickets being voided by the event organizers. Premier Tennis Group, LLC will not be liable in such circumstances
- REFUNDS. No refunds will be made for any unused tournament tickets or activities included in the tour package.
- TENNIS TICKETS. Should any tennis matches be canceled for any reason, seat privileges are lost for that day. No rain checks will be issued. Premier Tennis Group, LLC is not responsible for any loss or damages resulting from individual tournaments enforcing policies regarding transferability of tickets, including the possibility of removal of tickets and/or denial of access to the grounds. Premier Tennis Group, LLC guarantees only the delivery of authentic, officially issued tournament tickets.
- HOSTS. Premier Tennis Group, LLC On-Site Representatives are not necessarily staying at the same hotels as yourself. All tours, unless otherwise stated, are non-escorted and not hosted.
- TRAVEL DOCUMENTS. It is the responsibility of each tour participant to obtain and carry a valid passport, visa(s) and any other documents required by applicable government regulations. You may require special travel documents; check with your local embassy or consulate.
- AIR TRANSPORTATION. All tour packages are land only packages. Airport Transfers are not included unless specifically stated.
- HOTELS. Hotels may be changed for any reason with another hotel of equal class rating in the same general area. With the package, Customer is guaranteed a hotel room at quoted rate in Invoice Exhibit A and includes hotel taxes. Other than specified, Premier Tennis Group, LLC does not cover any of the following extra items: room upgrades, hotel parking, private transportation, rental car, gifts, incidentals, tips, gratuities, food, beverage or any other miscellaneous charges related to your hotel room stay. You will be required to provide a valid credit card upon arrival and check in to cover these items.
- AFFILIATION. Premier Tennis Group, LLC is a privately owned company with no official affiliation with any tournament, box office or third party ticket vendor.
- SEATING. Unless specifically noted, all seats are together, side-by-side in the same row. For groups of more than 2, we do our best to have all your tickets together, however, this is not guaranteed as seats are generally issued in pairs.
- EXCHANGE RATES. For events which incur costs in currencies other than US dollars, we reserve the right to amend the price of confirmed bookings based upon extreme exchange rate fluctuations.
- TRIP INSURANCE. As all payment are non-refundable we do advise clients to purchase trip insurance to cover personal circumstances which may result in you being unable to take part in your package.
- RAIN OUT POLICY. Should any tennis be canceled due to inclement weather or any other reason, seat privileges for that session(s) are lost. No rain checks or refunds will be issued. Premier Tennis Group, LLC will abide by the rainout policy of the tournament.
- PHOTOGRAPHS. During tours, photographic images of tour participants may be taken and used in Premier Tennis Group, LLC advertising and promotions in various forms of media.
- RESPONSIBILITY. Premier Tennis Group, LLC and its representatives act only in the capacity of an agent of all air/land transportation carriers, sightseeing tour operators and hotels who are providing services included in the specified tour. The individual tour participant agrees that Premier Tennis Group, LLC and its representatives shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to any act or default of hotel, air/land transportation carrier, restaurant, event ticket supplier or other contractor rendering or providing services. Premier Tennis and its representatives shall not be responsible for any expense or liability resulting from labor disputes, war, acts of terrorism, government restraints, weather conditions, sickness, pilferage or any other cause beyond their control. Premier Tennis Group, LLC and its representatives reserve the right to accept, to retain, or refuse any person as a participant of any tour or to cancel any program of a tour or complete tour if circumstances so demand. Premier Tennis and its representatives reserve the right to cancel any tour prior to departure for any reason (including insufficient number of participants) or change itineraries and substitute services or hotels of equal quality without prior notification.
- PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
- NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- WEB BROWSER COOKIES
- HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Premier Tennis Group, LLC collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
• To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To improve customer service Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To process transactions. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
• To send periodic emails. The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with security vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
- SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
- YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- CONTACTING US
Premier Tennis Group, LLC
5490 McGinnis Village Place
Alpharetta, Georgia 30005