Premier Live / Tennis is a leader in domestic and international luxury tennis & golf travel, camps, experiences and events. Travel tours included great destinations like Wimbledon, French Open, US Open, Sony Open, BNP, Monte Carlo. We operate the Necker Cup (www.neckercup.com), the world’s most exclusive Pro-Am tennis event, held each November on Necker Island with Sir Richard Branson. We also organize the Necker Open golf event (www.neckeropen.com).
In 2012 & 2013, Premier Live Events helped raise over $3,000,000 to worthy charities including the Novak Djokovic Foundation, the Rafa Nadal Foundation, the Bryan Brothers Foundation, Virgin Unite and the National Tennis Foundation.
The company also seeks to develop, represent and work with the world’s most talented tennis players to develop player brand building strategies through marketing, endorsements, appearances and licensing along with select global business initiatives. We also own a sports marketing agency called Jump Creative Solutions, based in San Jose Costa Rica and provide a full array of creative, print and web design services for players and corporations around the world.
The right candidate will be responsible for handling the fundamental aspects of day to day financial activity, including recording financial transitions, managing accounts payable and receivable, reconciling bank statements, credit card statements, preparing and filing quarterly and annual tax documents, entering hours for payroll, and other items. Located in Sandy Springs, GA office with potential to work remotely in future.
- Process Accounts Payable and Account Receivable
- Enter invoices into accounting software
- Pay bills and maintain ledgers
- Receive, approve, and/or decline vendor invoices
- Make bank deposits and receipts of money
- Prepare and send invoices to customers and ensure they are entered into the proper accounts
- Enter and Reconcile credit card payments
- Review, reconcile and manage field employee expenses
Other responsibilities include:
- Additional duties will be assigned
- Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience accounting, B.S. and QuickBooks experience is required.